Skeeve McQueen! Upper East Side fashion store boss called me ‘burrito face’

A former saleswoman labels the store of  late fashion icon Alexander McQueen (r.) a den of foul fashionistas

A former saleswoman labels the store of late fashion icon Alexander McQueen (r.) a den of foul fashionistas

A TOP BRITISH fashion house was hit with its second discrimination lawsuit this year after a Hispanic saleswoman said she was forced to endure ethnic and personal slurs for a decade.

Moselle Blanco, a former saleswoman at Alexander McQueen’s flagship store in Manhattan, accuses her bosses of calling her names like “burrito face” and “Goya princess,” and turning a deaf ear to her complaints, in a lawsuit filed Wednesday in Manhattan Supreme Court.

Blanco says one sales manager in particular, Max Cantey, singled her out, spreading vicious rumors about her over her decade-long career at the designer store, according to court papers filed Wednesday in State Supreme Court.

Cantey said Blanco had “greasy hands like a Mexican,” and told her not to touch the furs because she would get oil on them, according to the papers. He also allegedly claimed she was drunk at work, she gained weight easily and had a claw foot.

The monstrous manager would also call her “taco smoke,” among the other derogatory nicknames, if Blanco answered the phone before he could, Blanco claims.

 Calls to the company and to Cantey for comment were not returned.

For years, Blanco said, managers “made light” of her complaints. Others said the insults were just a byproduct of the “brother-sister” relationship that Cantey and Blanco shared, according to court papers.

While one manager also named in the suit blatantly ignored Blanco’s complaints, Cantey responded by spreading lies that she stole store inventory, and even claimed she did cocaine in the bathroom, according to the court papers.

Things came to a head in September 2012, when Blanco was fired, allegedly because she didn’t retrieve a dress that had been sent to Jessica Seinfeld on consignment. It was also considered punishment for her prematurely ringing up, as sales, clothes that had been sent to two other clients.

A lawyer for Blanco did not return calls for comment.

A black security guard filed a lawsuit against the company in July, claiming he was so distraught at his treatment by different bosses in the company he wanted to hang himself.

McQueen, 40, committed suicide in 2010 in his luxury London apartment. He dressed celebs and fashion icons like Michelle Obama, Penelope Cruz, Lady Gaga and Sarah Jessica Parker.

Lindsay Lohan Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting Woman at New York City Nightclub

Lindsay Lohan being released from jail

Looks like Lindsay Lohan may have a hit on her hands—and not the good kind.

The critically savaged Liz & Dick star was arrested early Thursday morning after allegedly punching a woman at a New York City nightclub, E! News has confirmed.

According to an NYPD spokeswoman, the 26-year-old actress got into a fight with the woman at Club Avenue in downtown Manhattan and allegedly punched her in the face.

LiLo getting sued for Liz & Dick? Not so fast…

Cops arrested Lohan at around 4 a.m. outside the club, and she was charged with assault.

A source tells E! News that the woman LiLo allegedly clocked is a tourist visiting from West Palm Beach, Fla., and was at the club with her husband. The source also claims that the star had been banned from the club previously.

Lohan was subsequently released from custody shortly before 8 a.m., covering herself with a black jacket as she left the precinct. Authorities say they expect Lohan to be issued a desk-appearance ticket.

It’s the latest legal headache for the embattled comebacking star, who was also arrested in early September for allegedly swiping a man with her car at another downtown Manhattan club, and, a few weeks later, was allegedly assaulted at a New York City hotel.

Lindsay Lohan getting sued over Liz & Dick? Not so fast

Lohan is also still on probation in her necklace-jacking case. No word yet how this latest arrest will affect that status and whether it will land her back in jail.

After hearing news of his daughter’s arrest, Lindsay’s estranged dad, Michael Lohan, vented his frustration about LiLo’s latest police run-in.

“She is in a dark place,” he tells E! News exclusively. “It’s in God’s hands, and I hope he deals with her appropriately.”

He also took his ex-wife, Dina Lohan, to task for their daughter’s downward spiral.

LiLo in Liz & Dick: Best and worst moments

“I was trying to get Dina on board with me for a long time but especially the last two weeks,” he added. “If she had, this wouldn’t have happened. Lindsay is acting out in numerous ways because she needs us, and internally she’s hurt and angry. Again, it’s all on Dina, and I wish to God she would stop and resolve things with us to do the same for our children.”

Earlier in the morning he also took to Twitter to offer general parenting advice in the wake of LiLo’s bust-up.

“This is for ALL parents who go or went thru the same! Please don’t make the mistakes!,” he wrote.

See also: Loyal StudiosRealHD.TV for all your entertainment needs

For more info on Bob Bekian, visit www.bobbekian.com

Alec Baldwin’s Accused Stalker Jailed After Court Hearing

The woman accused of stalking Alec Baldwin is behind bars.

Genevieve Sabourin, who has insisted that she had a romantic relationship with the 30 Rock star, was arrested and jailed for as-yet undisclosed reasons following a hearing this morning in New York Supreme Court, the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office confirms to E! News.

“Why am I being arrested?” Sabourin was heard saying as officers cuffed her before she could leave the courtroom.

How did Alec Baldwin spend his last day as a bachelor? Giving a paparazzo a piece of his mind!

During the hearing, a new attorney was appointed to Sabourin after her previous lawyer asked to be removed, telling the judge that she was behind on payments and wasn’t taking counsel’s advice about not speaking to the media about her case.

Sabourin, who met Baldwin on the set of The Adventures of Pluto Nash roughly a decade ago, was arrested in April on suspicion of aggravated harassment and stalking.

She was released on her own recognizance but the judge issued a restraining order requiring the French-Canadian actress to stay away from the Emmy winner, whom she claims proposed to her via email days after he announced his engagement to his current wife, Hilaria.

Donald Trump slams Obama, Alec Baldwin slams Trump 

While she’s barred from trying to contact Baldwin, Sabourin has tweeted about Thomas and her ongoing legal issues.

Before court this morning, Sabourin tweeted, “On my way for a last meeting at my lawyer office on 57street, then we will go to court ( be at the trial around 11:30).”

Also before her arrest, she wrote, “Alec Baldwin wife Hilaria REAL name:Hilary Hayward-Thomas.LIED wile call 911 on me w her false name.I’ll file 4felony.”

Hilaria Baldwin happened to tweet this evening, “When life gets tough, just think about puppy kisses.” (It’s true, she and her hubby do have some really cute dogs.)

SOURCE: E! Online

See also: Loyal StudiosRealHD.TV for all your entertainment needs

For more info on Bob Bekian, visit www.bobbekian.com

Leonardo DiCaprio and Victoria’s Secret Angel Erin Heatherton Call It Quits

 

Leonardo DiCaprio and Erin Heatherton split

Leonardo DiCaprio and Erin Heatherton split

Leonardo DiCaprio is back on the market.

The perennial bachelor and his latest very hot girlfriend, Victoria’s Secret model Erin Heatheron, have broken up, a source confirmed Friday to E! News.

And, once again, after she had met his mom and everything!

Watch Leo get his creep on in the Django Unchained trailer

DiCaprio and Heatherton coupled up late last year following the actor’s split from Blake Lively, and that coming shortly after his split from model Bar Refaeli.

Before Refaeli, Gisele Bündchen was DiCaprio’s main squeeze for a good four years.

He and Heatherton did the romantic-adventure thing in Mexico in January, with DiCaprio’s mom Irmelin even joining them on a zip-lining excursion.

Tobey Maguire was “inspired” by his longtime pal on the set of The Great Gatsby

But long-distance love is tough, and DiCaprio, who spent a large chunk of time shooting The Great Gatsby in Australia last year, was logging a lot of hours in New Orleans this spring filming Django Unchained.

The source adds that the pair amicably called it quits a few weeks ago and there’s no ill will between them.

And there’s always late-night texting and ambiguous tweeting, just in case there is.

SOURCE: E! News

See also: Loyal StudiosRealHD.TV for all your entertainment needs

For more info on Bob Bekian, visit www.bobbekian.com

Khloé Kardashian Odom Admits to “a Little Nip Action” During X Factor Debut

Khloe Kardashian on The X-Factor

Khloe Kardashian on The X-Factor

The talent, the judges and the brand-new hosts weren’t the only thing The X Factor viewers were buzzing about after tonight’s show.

“I think the air conditioning is on high tonight looking at Khloé,” Simon Cowell tweeted midshow, a sentiment he actually echoed out loud in telling Khloé Kardashian Odom, in herX Factor debut, that she looked absolutely lovely tonight.

But because not everyone is as hilarious as Simon, a lot of fans didn’t understand, prompting a cheerful explanation from Khloé herself.

Bring yourself up to speed with our recap of tonight’s X Factor

“I think I had a little nip action earlier LOL ‘@WeLoveKhloeKO: i dont get the air conditioning joke…” the rarely shy E! star tweeted after the show, the first live episode of the season.

Sure enough, Khloé’s figure-accentuating blouse, depending on how the light was hitting her, tended to be a bit see-through.

But do you think that bothered her one bit?

“Already half way into the show – and I must say I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new job!!!” she tweeted midway through, right around the time Simon was busy being clever.

And after the show was over, Khloé had places to be.

“Thank you guys so much for tuning in to The X Factor tonight!!! Now I’m rushing to Staples for the Clipper game!!!!” she wrote as she dashed off to watch hubby Lamar Odom make his regular-season debut with the Clippers (since he first debuted with them in 1999, that is).

And the Clippers won tonight, 101-92 over Memphis, so… it was a great night of firsts all around!

SOURCE: E! Online

See also: Loyal StudiosRealHD.TV for all your entertainment needs

For more info on Bob Bekian, visit www.bobbekian.com

 

Justin Timberlake “Deeply Sorry” About Controversial Video, Insists Wasn’t Shown at His Wedding to Jessica Biel

 

Justin Timberlake at the premiere of "Trouble with The Curve"

Justin Timberlake at the premiere of “Trouble with The Curve”

Justin Timberlake has written an open letter and posted it on his website in which he apologizes for the controversial video featuring homeless people congratulating him and Jessica Biel on their nuptials.

In the letter, the newlywed states he “had no knowledge of its existence” and “had absolutely ZERO contribution to it.” What’s more, he clarifies that, contrary to reports, “it was NOT shown at my wedding.”

Timberlake goes on to say, “I am deeply sorry to anyone who was offended by the video. Again, it was something that I was not made aware of. But, I do understand the reaction and, by association, I am holding myself accountable.”

Timberlake insists that his friends are “good people” and that the video “was clearly a lapse in judgment which I’m sure no one who is reading this is exempt from. But, I don’t believe it was made to be insensitive.” However, “I think we can all agree that it was distasteful.”

Timberlake concludes the letter by writing, “Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts. It really is a blessing to be able to speak directly to my true fans so that you can know exactly where I stand. P.S. You can bet your ass that I’m having my friend do at least 100 hours of community service… Boom.”

Here is the full letter below:

You can read Timberlake’s extensive letter here, but after a pre-amble that references the values of love and acceptance instilled in him by his grand-pappy when he was but a boy, frosting his tips in the Tennessee sun, Timberlake breaks down his apology:

“As it pertains to this silly, unsavory video that was made as a joke and not in any way in mockery:

 

1. I had no knowledge of its existence. I had absolutely ZERO contribution to it.

 

2. My friends are good people. This was clearly a lapse in judgment which I’m sure no one who is reading this is exempt from. But, I don’t believe it was made to be insensitive. More so, I think it was made as a joke on me not having that many friends attending my own wedding (which IS kind of funny if you think about it).

 

3. Like many silly rumors that I have been made aware of about the week: It was NOT shown at my wedding.

 

4. I think we can all agree that it was distasteful, even though that was not it’s intention.”

 

Gawker.com, which first obtained the video, took it down after receiving multiple cease-and-desist letters from Timberlake’s legal camp.

SOURCE: E! Online

See also: Loyal StudiosRealHD.TV for all your entertainment needs

For more info on Bob Bekian, visit www.bobbekian.com

Tom Cruise, Suri Cruise: ‘Mission Impossible’ Actor Sues Life & Style, In Touch For $50 Million

Tom Cruise holds his daughter Suri

Tom Cruise holds his daughter Suri

The message is pretty clear: Don’t mess with Tom Cruise. The “Mission Impossible” actor has filed a $50 million lawsuit against Life & Style and In Touch magazines for claiming that Cruise had abandoned his daughter, Suri, 6.

Both magazines, which are owned by Bauer Publishing, ran similar headlines in the months following Cruise’s June divorce from his estranged wife, Katie Holmes. The Life & Style story in question ran in July and alleged “Suri in Tears: Abandoned by Her Dad.” Meanwhile, In Touch magazine ran a cover story on Oct. 1 that pictured a sad-looking Suri with a similar headline, “Abandoned by Daddy.”

Cruise’s lawyer Bert Fields confirmed that Cruise, 50, made the action against Bauer Publishing on Wednesday at the U.S. District Court in Los Angeles, saying that the tabloids’ claims were “a disgusting, vicious lie.”

TMZ has Fields’ statement in full:

“Tom is a caring father who dearly loves Suri. She’s a vital part of his life and always will be. To say he has ‘abandoned’ her is a vicious lie. To say it in lurid headlines with a tearful picture of Suri is reprehensible.Tom doesn’t go around suing people. He’s not a litigious guy. But when these sleaze peddlers try to make money with disgusting lies about his relationship with his child, you bet he’s going to sue.”

These serial defamers are foreign owned companies with their global headquarters in Hamburg. They take money from unsuspecting Americans by selling their malicious garbage. Having to pay a libel judgment may slow them down.”

 

This isn’t the first time that Cruise has sued a publication. The actor has also sued the Daily Express, National Enquirer and Vanity Fair in the past.

 

SOURCE: The Huffington Post

See also: Loyal StudiosRealHD.TV for all your entertainment needs

For more info on Bob Bekian, visit www.bobbekian.com

Dusty Springfield Drama Set to Premiere at the L.A. Shorts Film Festival

Set in 1970, “The Soul of Blue Eye” tells the story of Dusty Springfield’s decision to record her Platinum selling hit Son of a Preacher Man for Atlantic Records, and the struggles she had as a white gay woman singing black soul music during the tumultuous 1960’s. Besides having a hit show, “It Must Be Dusty” in […]

%d bloggers like this: